Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I am honored to be a recipient of the “One Lovely Blog Award.” Many thanks go to my fellow Bloggers Greta Koehl of Greta’s Genealogy Bog, Cheryl Palmer Fleming of Heritage, and Earline Hines Bradt of Ancestral Notes, for selecting me for this award.

As a recipient of this award, I am required to nominate seven other blogs.

  1. Steve’s Genealogy Blog by Stephen Danko

  2. Family Griot by Family Griot

  3. African Roots Podcast Designs by Angela Walton-Raji

  4. The Blessedness of Believing by Linda Meadows

  5. Genealogy – Photograph – Restoration by George Geder

  6. Christine’s Genealogy Website by Christine

  7. Black Tennis Pros by Sheila
Finally, I will leave comments on each of these blogs. Thanks again to Greta, Cheryl, and Earline for your nominations. I am honored to be included in a group of such Great Bloggers.

No comments: