Monday, May 5, 2008

The Joy of Genealogy and Family History

It was 1994 when I began tracing my family history and I thought that I would finished by now. However, I soon learned, like everyone who has begun this hobby, that family history is never completed. It is a joy and an obsession. In school, I didn’t really like history classes, however now history is more meaningful. I never imagined in 1994 that this hobby would be so rewarding and that I would learn so many things and meet so many people, both face-to-face and online.

World Vital Records has a video of various family researchers sharing the reasons they enjoy this hobby.

If you are a family researcher, please share with me the reasons you enjoy genealogy and family history.

The Joy of Genealogy and Family History

No comments: