Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 101 Award


I would like to thank Leslie Ann of Ancestors Live Here , for giving me the Happy 101 Award. Leslie, sorry that it took me so long to accept this award. I am deeply honored that you choose me as one of your recipients of the Happy 101 Award.

The Award Rules
My task in accepting this award is to 1) name ten things that make me happy and 2) to pass this award on to ten other blogs.

Here are ten things that make me happy (not in any particular order).



  1. Eating chocolate

  2. Eating at Drusilla Seafood Restaurant in Baton Rouge, LA

  3. Solving a genealogical mystery

  4. Doing the genealogy HNumbered Listappy Dance

  5. Reading a good book

  6. Learning how to do something new on the computer

  7. Hanging out with good friends

  8. Taking a genealogy research trip

  9. Relaxing and listening to good music

  10. Hearing my maternal grandmother talk about her life’s memories



Passing the Award
Finally, I am passing this award on to ten bloggers whom I recently discovered from the MyHeritage Top 100 Genealogy Site Award list.





  1. Before My Time


  2. Brenda Dougall Merriman


  3. Crowe’s Nest


  4. Cruwys News


  5. Kick-Ass Genealogy


  6. Paula's Genealogical Eclectica


  7. Renee’s Genealogy Blog


  8. St. Vincent Memories


  9. The Armchair Genealogist


  10. The Chart Chick

No comments: