Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Colored Roots Blog



Today, I’d like to introduce you to the My Colored Roots blog by my blog reader, Darlene. I have noticed Darlene’s comments on my blog for a while and was fortunate to meet her at the International Black Genealogy Summit a few weeks ago. She also attended my “Power of Blogging” workshop at the conference.


I featured Darlene in my blog posting Unleashing Your Inner Afrocentric.


Congratulations to Darlene on entering the blog world and I wish you much success in your future blogging endeavors.

3 comments:

Mavis said...

Dru,

Thanks for letting us know about Darlene's blog.

Mavis

Barbara Poole said...

What a nice thing you are doing, that of introducting new genealogy bloggers. I will look at Darlene's blog in a minute, but I can say, I love her title. Welcome Darlene. Thanks Dru.

Darlene said...

Hey Ladies. Thanks so much for the compliments. I just showed the lady who made my skirt and she is impressed.

Thank you also Dru for introducing me to the world and the blog world to me. I also just got a note from Tom. I'm listed!