Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I am honored to be one of the recipients of the “KreativBlogger Award.” Many thanks go to my fellow Blogger Greta of Greta’s Genealogy Bog for selecting me for this award.

Here are the procedures connected with the KreativBlogger Award:

  1. Copy the award to your site.

  2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.

  3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.

  4. Link to those sites on your blog.

  5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
I have added the "KreativBlogger Award" logo to my blog and have placed links to the person who gave me this award in this posting.

Additionally, as a recipient of this award, I am required to nominate seven other blogs. Below, is a list of my nominations for the “KreativBlogger Award.”
  1. Steve’s Genealogy Blog by Stephen Danko
  2. Begin With Craft by Valerie C.
  3. Creekside Cottage Designs by Melanie
  4. The Blessedness of Believing by Linda Meadows
  5. Genealogy – Photograph – Restoration by George Geder
  6. Life in England by Maria & Rodney
  7. Food, Family, and Fun by Crystalcav
Finally, I will leave comments on each of these blogs. Thanks again to Greta for your nomination. I am honored to be included in a group of such Great Bloggers.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the award, Dru! I'm glad you liked my blog!

Anonymous said...

I am from Dumai Indonesia. nice to meet U, visit me in www.hendri-rena.net