Sunday, March 22, 2009

Randy’s Best of the Genea-Blogs List

I am honored that I have been chosen for another blog award and made Randy’s List of the best of Genea Blogs for the week of March 8-14, 2009.

Randy’s states that his criteria is as follows:

“My criteria for "Best of ..." are pretty simple - I pick posts that advance knowledge about genealogy and family history, address current genealogy issues, provide personal family history, are funny or are poignant. I don't list posts destined for the genealogy carnivals, or other meme submissions (but I do include summaries of them), or my own posts.”

My posting of the videos on “Capturing the Past” and other videos on oral history interview techniques met Randy’s criteria.

Thanks, Randy for selecting my blog for this honor. And also thanks for your hard work in advancing genealogy blogs.

1 comment:

Delia Furrer said...

Congratulations to you! I love your blog, too. Especially the range of topics. I look forward to more!