Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thomas MacEntee's Blog Talk Radio Show

Congratulations to Thomas MacEntee on the premier of his new blog talk radio show last night. I wish I had felt like staying up after the Vanessa Williams episode of Who Do You Think You Are . Nevertheless thanks to the archive of this show, I was able to listen to the whole show when I woke up around 1:30 a.m. this morning. Thomas, you're a natural radio talk show host and hats off to you for initiating this new program and format for genealogists to interact on the Internet.


Listen to internet radio with GeneaBloggers on Blog Talk Radio

2 comments:

Joan Miller (Luxegen) said...

I totally agree! Well said. Thomas is an innnovator and a genealogy community builder.

Renate Yarborough Sanders said...

Oh, thanks for posting this! I, too, went to bed (after getting something to eat...lol). Then, I woke up this morning to everyone's tweets about the radio show, and I knew I'd missed a good time! Now, I can listen to it tonight! :)

Renate