Monday, September 27, 2010

Upcoming Workshops at Genealogy Conferences


I am pleased to announce that I will be presenting a workshop at two national genealogy conferences; one in October and the other in November. I will conduct a workshop entitled, Let Your Voice Be Heard in Digital Conversations, at both conferences.

The focus of this workshop is on adding audio or voice messages to spice up text‐based communications in documents, emails, and Internet sites. This workshop will help participants discover free audio recording tools on their computers and guide them in understanding the added benefits of enhancing digital documents with audio and voice messages.

The October workshop will be held at the 2010 Afro-American Historical and Genealogicaly Society (AAHGS) Conference, October 7-10 in Adelphi, MD. My workshop is scheduled for Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.

The November workshop will be held at the 2010 Atlanta Family History Expos, November 12-13, 2010 in Atlanta, GA. My workshop is scheduled for Saturday, November 13 at 2:30 p.m.

I am overjoyed about the opportunity to share my knowledge and to be in the company of other great genealogists at both of these conferences.

1 comment:

Family History Expos said...

We are very excited to have you share your expertise with our attendees. Thank you for being a part of the Atlanta Family History Expo.