Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me Today!

Happy Birthday to me on this day, September 27th. Another year has passed and I plan to enjoy the day! Thank God for blessing me to see another birthday, just three years shy of the big 5-0.

On Saturday, I had a pre-birthday celebration with a college chum at Friendlys Ice Cream Restaurant, http://www.friendlys.com/, where we both enjoyed eating a banana split. YUM! YUM! When we ordered, the waiter asked "just one?" We both shouted "NO!" My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our individual banana splits.

6 comments:

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a great day.

Terry LIGON said...

Nothing like a little self promotion, especially on your birthday!!!!

Happy Anniversary of your 21st Birthday!!!

Terry LIGON said...

Sorry make that "Nothing like a little SHAMELESS self promotion on your birthday, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

LindaRe said...

Happy birthday Professor Dru. Enjoy your day.

Renate Yarborough Sanders said...

Happy birthday to you!!! Hope you've had a great day!

Greta Koehl said...

Happy Birthday - A banana split sounds like the perfect way to celebrate!