Thursday, August 19, 2010

On the Set of Another View

From left to right, Barbara Hamm Lee, Host; Lisa Godley, Reporter;
Nathan Richardson, Poet; and Drusilla Pair (me), Genealogist.

The day finally arrived for the taping of the show Another View in which I am a guest along with Poet Nathan Richardson. The experience was quite exciting and I'm still hyped. The taping began at 2:00 p.m. EST and went so fast that I couldn't believe it was over. It was a pleasure to meet the Host, Barbara Hamm Lee and Reporter, Lisa Godley of the show.

For more info about my appearance on this show, read the post, "Save the Link."


Thomas MacEntee said...

Congratulations! I think this is so neat that you were on this show!

Renate said...

Now that I see the set and the host, no, I don't think I've seen that one before. You look great! Looking forward to watching tomorrow night. (Hopefully, I won't forget!)


Darlene said...

Hey Dru, Is that a local show? I'm hoping to see it one day, maybe online. Or hopefully you may be able to display it proudly on your blog.

Darlene said...

I saw the video last night, displayed on the Geneabloggers site here. I expect I'll get a chance to watch it all tomorrow morning.

Cheryl Palmer said...

I congratulate you on a wonderful show! I had to watch it at midnight last night. You looked and sounded wonderful and I enjoyed it very much! Awesomeness, you are a star! Congrats my friend!

Barbara said...

Hi Dru, What a great program and you did a very good job. So calm and relaxed. It is hard to believe we met almost 4 years ago, but it is nice following you and seeing what you are up to. Can't beat TV!

George Geder said...

Congrats Dru!

That was an excellent TV interview.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Guided by the Ancestors"