Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Power of Blogging Workshop


I will be presenting a workshop entitled "The Power of Blogging" at the meeting of the Hampton Roads Afro American and Historical Genealogy Society.

DATE: Thursday, October 8, 2009

TIME: 7:00 P.M.

PLACE: Hampton, VA Public Library, 4207 Victoria Blvd., Hampton, VA 23669, (757) 727-1154

WORKSHOP SUMMARY: Workshop will demonstrate the basics of blogging, ranging from the technical aspects of blog creation, publishing and upkeep, to ways to steer traffic to a blog.

4 comments:

Thomas MacEntee said...

Good luck Dru on your presentation! I'll be presenting at the California Genealogical Society this coming weekend also on blogging and genealogy - it seems to be a popular topic!

Professor Dru said...

Good luck on your presentation also, Thomas.

Cindy said...

Dru - best of luck on your presentation tonight and many congrats on your nomination to the Top 40 blogs!

Renate Yarborough Sanders said...

I am so mad that I missed this! I put it in my mind to come when I saw the post the other day, but (regrettably) I didn't write it down. I wanted to attend your talk, and also join the group that night. Please, can you let me know when the next meeting is?

How did things go for you last night?