Monday, July 21, 2014

Blog Clean Up

blog
Here is a great blog article with eight tips from Misty Kearns about "Cleaning Out Your Blogging Closet"
http://ceoofmeinc.com/how-to-refresh-your-blog-by-updating-and-recycling-older-content/.

I love the tips for refreshing your blog by updating and recycling and plan to spruce up my blogs using some of these tips.  The first tip I plan to follow is sharing and re-sharing my popular post.  Below are the statistics as of  today of the popular posts and pages for my Find Your Folks blog.

popular posts
Popular Posts of Find Your Folks Blog as of July 21, 2014

Popular Pages of Find Your Folks Blog as of July 21, 2014

2 comments:

Bea said...

Hello,
My name is Beatrice and I am new to the ancestry.com website. I put in my family name online and I ran across your blog. You see I am a Bullock decendent also. In fact it appears we have a common family history. My grandmother was Lizzie Bullock Durham. My family tree is on ancestry.com under Beatrice Wright and you will see your 2nd great grand father within it. I look forward to hearing from you. In the mean time, I will continue to enjoy your blog. God bless you.
Sincerely, Bea.

Mavis said...

Dru,

This is right on time as I think, for the umpteeth, that I'm finally ready to get back to researching and blogging.