Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One More Month!




Looking forward to attending the 2010 Atlanta Family History Expos next month this time. One more month today will be Saturday, November 13th when I'll be presenting a workshop at the Expo entitled Let Your Voice Be Heard in the Digital Conversation.


The focus of this workshop is on adding audio or voice messages to spice up text‐based communications in documents, emails, and Internet sites. This workshop will help participants discover free audio recording tools on their computers and guide them in understanding the added benefits of enhancing digital documents with audio and voice messages.


I look forward to being one of the Bloggers of Honor at this conference and writing about events at this wonderful conference. I am thrilled that I will have an opportunity to meet numerous bloggers and genealogists whom I've gotten to know through the Internet during the past few years.

1 comment:

Nichelle Parker said...

Wow! You didn't tell me all of that at lunch yesterday. That sounds like it'll be a ton of fun.