Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Congratulations to My Sister

My sister Doretha chats with the Governor of Virginia, Bob McDonnell



Congratulations to my sister Doretha, who was one of 30 people chosen statewide to be recognized by the Governor Bob McDonnell of Virginia for her hard work and dedication during the recent storms in our state. The event took place in front of the Governor’s mansion on March 8, 2010 and Governor McDonnell personally chatted with each of the 30 honorees.

Thank You to my sister and to the other 29 workers for their hard work and dedication to our state and for making things run more smoothly during all of our recent storms.

2 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

I add my congratulations - she and people like her certainly made a difference during those storms. I was really surprised at how fast things recovered.

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Congratulations to your sister! It's wonderful that her hard work was recognized.