Sunday, December 28, 2008

Proximidade Award


I am honored to be a recepient of the “Proximidade Award” Many thanks go to fellow Bloggers Msteri of Heritage Happens and Cindy of Everthing's Relative, for nominating me for this award.

This is the Proximidade blog award. The details of the award are as follows:

"These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I have added the Proximidade Award logo to my blog and also placed links to the persons who gave me this award in this posting. Additionally, as a recipient of this award, I am required to nominate eight other blogs. Below, is a list of my nominations for the “Proximidade Award.”

1. Steve’s Genealogy Blog

2. Life in England

3. Christine's Genealogy Website

4. The Blessedness of Believing

5. Genealogy – Photograph – Restoration

6. Another American in London

7. Food, Family, Fun

8. The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

Finally, I will leave comments on each of these blogs. Thanks again to Msteri and Cindy for your nominations.

3 comments:

Cheryle Hoover Davis said...

This is a great idea! I was just at George Geder's blog and his photos are most beautiful...a well deserved award!

Maria and Rodney said...

WOW! Congratulations!! You deserved it!! I like your you photo..I hope you had a wonderful christmas.

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Congratulations! and Thank you.