|MAAGI Class of 2014|
- Breathing Life into Bullet Points & Text With Smart Graphics & Diagrams.
- Creating Multimedia Presentations
- Taking Family History to the Stage
- Using Spreadsheets Software for Genealogy Projects
- Word Processing Software: Adding Visual Appeal to Family History Narratives
MAAGI is directed by Mr. Charles Brown, Jr., who is also president of the St. Louis African American History and Genealogy Society.
All of the four tracks of MAAGI focus on African-ancestored family history research.
- Track 1: Fundamental Methods & Strategies for African American Research
- Track 2: Technology and Social Media
- Track 3: Pre & Post Emancipation Records
- Track 4: Genealogy as a Profession
MAAGI was sponsored by the St. Louis African American History and GenealogySociety and held on the campus of Harris-StoweState University.
I am proud to be part of the first faculty members of such a fine genealogy institute and look forward to continue teaching at MAAGI in the coming years.